Thursday, July 2, 2009

Z-Man: The Original ChatterBait®



I might as well start off with my most successful and favorite lure, the chatter bait! Whether from a boat or from the shore this lure has caught me the most amount of bass, period!

How to fish it: Keep in mind that this lure is NOT weedless. Cast it in any direction and retrieve it at various speeds. Every now and then let it sink for 2-3 seconds. Before you begin retrieving again give it one or two quick short jerks. I've had most hits immediately after.

What colors to buy: I've had equal success with the black/blue and the black/red combination. Not as much with white/chartreuse.

Bang for your buck: Worth every penny. The price ranges anywhere from $5.99 to $7.99 per lure. Very reasonable considering the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites